Sunday, September 9, 2007

The Why I dig myspace "List"

1. The many pretty pink backgrounds I can choose.

2. Mynicespace.com

3. Friends and Family

4. I still get to see "Him" and not see "Him"

5. Jim and Bosslady

6. My top 6! Why else really...

7. It's addictive!

8. Celebrity pages...

9. Do you think they really chk their own pages?

10. Rosie O'Donell's page...she is a wild one!

11. She needs to chill out a bit though.

12. Everyone does not have to agree with everything you say!

13. Linny and Babycakes!

14. Exchanging comments with perfect strangers.

15. ...and secretly peeking at "His" page

16. ....which is a lot of fun by the way.

17. I know he does it as well...

18. ....I can feel it.

19. Kim, Matt and Jason

20. Layouts, backgrouds, songs oh my!

21. Charlie Murphy requested me!

22. .....so did Timberland

23. .......and so did Common!

24. I love Common....

25. Debbie, Tray and Marva...

I could go on and on ppl...but you get the picture!

Current Mood: Pleased
Listening to: Ruff Endz Someone 2 Luv
Reading: The Book of Job
Until we read again...
Dee

No comments: