Sunday, September 9, 2007

The Grass is Greener "List"

1. What God has for me/it is for me/what God has for me/it is for me/I
know without a doubt/that he will bring me out/what God has for me/it is
for me.

2. It truly is "All Nations"

3. My family is there and that's all that matters!

4. The knife in my back is out now thank you!

5. They ask me how I'm doing now I say better then them...lol

6. I'm free to enjoy the word of God without interruption thank you very
much...

7. No he's not my boyfriend, were just friends.

8. Is that alright?! Sorry I had a flashback.

9. You better not be missing long Tray...that will be my fault you
know?

10. I don't care don't invite fella...imma still pray for you and your
wife to be.

11. Because my worship/my worship/is for real

12. I said my worship/my worship/is for real

13. Not on anything ma. I'm just enjoying God.

14. Yeah its out of my way...but sometimes you gotta go out of your
comfort zone to be free.

15. Hey they talked about Jesus.

16. I never thought in a million years...not you!

17. Its okay for you to leave all willy nilly. But when other ppl leave
its not cool?

18. What's up with that?!

19. I feel free and relaxed now.

20 I want to get up and go because I love God. Not because I got work to
do...

21. Your own son dogged me out.

22. I'm not mad or offended anymore...just grateful.

23. Wanted to go then....Could you have blamed me?

24. Somehow she has this way of making it all about her.

25. That's odd. I thought this was "Kingdom building"...

26. I may have some scars/I am healed/circumstances/Im still
healed/disappointments/I am healed.

27. She still stands inspite of what her scars say...

28. Its all WORD all the time!

29. God has done a great work in me and my relationship with her.

30. ....And after all is said and done...u will have to repent to me one
day...

Current mood: Grateful
Listening to: nothing
Reading: nothing


Until we read again...

No comments: