Saturday, September 1, 2007

Did I just rumage through the garbage "List"

1. She said it was on the top!

2. Ty jumped in and threw stuff out.

3. I had one glove on and a shower cap...

4. My youngest nephew was lol...punk!

5. Bees and ish were swarming all around.

6. Smelled like death in there.

7. I don't normally sweat like that...

8. Can you say ewwwwwwwwwwww!

9. 20 min and 12 sec....no black bag

10. Called her up and she is mad!

11. Hey that rhymes...

12. Some crackhead walked by.

13. He probably took it shooks.

14. Handsome handyman came in the gate as well...

15. I hate karma!

16. Never thought in a million years I would do such a thing.

17. Never say never.

18. Ty wants a raise in his allowance.

19. I would want one to!

20. It's a dirty job but someone has to do it....I will never do it again!

Until we read again,
Dee

No comments: