Sunday, September 23, 2007

The Why the heck am I still awake "List"

1. I'm going down/I'm going down/cause you aint around/my whole worlds
upside down/sleep don't come easy/boy please believe me. Rolls
Royce/MJB

2. I sure hope the sec of state ppl call me this week.

3. I was in the hospital nearly all weekend long.

4. Had to postpone my fabulous bday bowling bash.

5. That really sucked!

6. Millz called and wanted to come by...

7. How sweet was that?

8. She is a great gal....

9. Some ppl are way to holy for my taste.

10. So uptight about small things...

11. So what its worldly music...so what!

12. Vinny Mun is fast becoming my coolest male friend.

13. Does that mean I to will have a male BFF?

14. Scott is one...and so is Johnny D.

15. Do I exude some type of sexual aura that make men say and do some
pretty lame ish?

16. Why dude try to hit on me while I was in the hospital then...?

17. This aint "Kill Bill" fella!

18. Come to think of it...that is not the first time.

19. It looks pretty gloom for Nailah...the family needs closure though.

20. Now the KKK wanna get involved...

21. Man plz go somewhere and sit down!!!

22. Cold Stone cake batter icecream is fye business!

23. I tried to roll over and go, but my body won't let me.

24. Saw Travis @ Target last night...

25. He looks sort of bad...well he looks "been through"

26. I don't have that "been through" look thank God.

27. Did yall see that TMZ of Patti letting some fan have it?

28. She told him to go sit down like he was all of 5 years old!!! LMBO!

29. I got to stir it up/I got to break it up now/when I think about
tomorrow/I'm not gonna take it anymore.(something like that) Patti
Labelle

30. I hate not living up to her expectations...

31. I must do better.

32. I wonder to much about things that cause me pain.

33. 200 dollars...that aint bad folks.

34. Why do I keep looking at his pic? Why???

35. I can't believe she thought she could sell her car...

36. Don't you have to own it first?

37. TTYL Ray...

38. Haven't been on Yahoo msg in like days...

39. He's stalking me that's why...

40. I wanted some new clothes to Crystal...maybe next week.

I feel like I am about to cry, so I am going to sleep.

Current mood: Weird
Listening to: The fan
Reading: Nothing

Until we read again...
Dee

No comments: