Thursday, September 20, 2007

The Today is my Birthday "List"

1. Thank you Father God for allowing me another chance to show myself
worthy of all your grace and mercy. Thanks for loving me more then any
other person on this earth. Thanks for life health and strength to make
it another day. I love you Lord God. In Jesus name I pray....amen!

2. Mo was the first one...

3. Harry called me today. I miss u bro.

4. I can't believe practically all his boys sent me a msg and he has yet
to even txt a sister!

5. What's up with that!

6. Mother gave me 120.00 dollars...cell bill paid!

7. I should buy myself a new outfit...

8. Nope bills first...owe no one!

9. Teej is a fool!

10. Linda is such a doll. That chicken was fye business!

11. Myspace ain't ready for this Diva's bday...

12. I'm stopping folks pages from loading and ish from all my
traffic...lol!

13. I don't know what I did, but I'm sorry Tommy.

14. Celebrate good times come on!

15. www.myspace.com/dthtf

16. Whatever I want from the Lord I can have it/ask in my name/whatever
I need from the Lord I can have it/ask in my name/just ask. Kim
McFarland

17. That woman can sing her face off!

18. Mother forgot, kim forgot, matt and jay jay forgot...I was getting
pretty sad there for a moment.

19. I went to the sec of state building today for testing.

20. God was there...I brought him with.

21. I really desire this job. I think I will be great at it.

22. I need to burn that CD now...

Be right back.

23. Okay I'm back.

24. Did I tell u I made some fye business chicken today? I did didn't
I...oh well.

25. Have u ever been right by the phone and it rings yet you just refuse
to pick it up?

26. Its my party/and I'll cry if I want to/cry if I want to/cry if I
want to/you would cry to/if it happen to you. The Donnas (I think)

27. I didn't do a thing I wanted to.

28. But I'm here and that's all that counts.

29. I wanted something wonderful to happen...

30. Tray is a doll as well...what happen to my song?

31. Its 10:02pm...my day is almost over man...man!

32. Wish I was in Florida somewhere right now.

33. My life must be getting better soon...

34. It has to be getting better.

35. I should'nt feel like I want to cry. I am supposed to be happy on my
birthday!

36. I think I need to see that guy again...this time I will see a
lady.

37. I want to go to sleep now.

38. Just felt that quake in my heart again.

39. He still hasn't called or txted or....

40. I loved u in a place/where there's no space and time/ill love u for
my life/ur a friend of mine/and when my life is over/remember when we
were together/we were alone/and I was singing this song to you. Donnie
Hathaway

Current mood: grateful/emotional
Listening to: Donnie Hathaway
Reading: My Blog

Until we read again...
Dee

No comments: