Wednesday, October 3, 2007

The "Why am I at the dentist again" List

1. She's like candy/I feel it when she walk/even when she talk/it takes
over me/it's like candy. Cameo

2. And believe it or not, I didn't eat much candy when I was growing
up.

3. Diabetis...plus Mama didn't allow it.

4. I think my teeth hate me....

5. I mean what else can it be?

6. I never swallowed! LMBO!

7. Doctor Owens is my guy boi!!!!

8. Sort of a flirt, but long as he gets the job done that's all I can
say.

9. My girl made it to the "friends list"...

10. Now that's hot!

11. The dentist office was playing a bootleg DVD when I came in...

12. Now that's gangsta!

13. The xray didn't hurt as bad as I thought it would...

14. My face is hella swollen!

15. I want my mommie....

16. I should be used to this place...really I should.

17. Imma have to pay out of pocket for the next extraction.

18. Them joints are not cheap either.

19. I sure hope my Mother will pay for my perscription.

20. Watch she say she's broke...

21. "You wouldn't be!"

22. 17,000 dollars...I wish.

23. I hate gum infections...I really do.

24. I can eat icecream though...

25. Cold Stone road trip Linny!

26. Why do we call that place Stone Cold?

27. That icecream is fye business!

28. Oooooops sorry Tray...LOL!

29. She talks to much. But she's sweet ppl.

30. I wonder where the other guy went?

31. He was cute...but a bit of a lame.

32. I just brushed up against Doctor Owen's pee pee...lol!

33. He is a real mess...but hey free dental work.

34. He said my teeth are fine...

35. I just had an infection on that side.

36. Favor father in Jesus name!

37. It went through! Thank you Jesus!!

38. I put it in and she went and picked it up.

39. He tried not to give me cillin...I almost lost it n walgreens...

40. She can't never do nothing from her heart. She always has to throw
it back in your face later.

41. I can eat chips again!!!!

42. However I'm taking my time...

43. I need a job asap!

44. Man I'm happy about the way my mouth feels right now...

45. Wanna put my fingers through your hair/wrap me up in your legs/and
love u til yours eyes roll back/I'm tryna put you to bed bed bed/ima put
you to bed bed bed. J Holiday
Until we read again...

No comments: