Tuesday, September 18, 2007

The 1 more day "List"

1. Happy birthday to ya/happy birthday to ya/happy birthday. Stevie
Wonder

2. 34...wow!

3. I am not where I should be in life, but I'm glad I'm not where I used
to be...

4. Where did I used to be? LMBO!

5. Linny will appreciate that one I just know it.

6. She is fast becoming my best best friend. She is a doll.

7. I want a bowling party this year.

8. And the entire DVD collection of Sex and the City...

9. And a new pair of Manolos...Richard! Get on it!

10. LMBO!

11. Will Demps is the finest man in football!

12. I love football now...

13. Oooooh can I have Will Demps for my bday?

14. And LL Cool J...

15. How bout an LL, Will Demps Smoothie?

16. LMBO!!!! I crack me up!

17. She asked me what I wanted and when I told her she snapped!

18. What u ask for Gina!

19. A Pink labtop will be nice...

20. School is starting in Nov....

21. I wonder will he even remember its my bday...

22. He won't care. He is too wrapped up in himself these days...

23. I can't believe he didn't call...

24. The one thing I was afraid to do, bit me in the butt....

25. I'll never do that again. I don't care how fine he is!

26. I can't wait to see my girl Millz...

27. We gone have fun friday night boi!

28. Should I invite him?

29. .....nah! That will only upset me too much.

30. 1 more day.....1 more day. Wow....

Until we read again...
Dee

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

HEY THERE MY FRIEND I LOVE THE LORD ,MY MASTER IS THE ONLY WAY.MY YOU GET 1000,OO
PEOPLE THAT LOVE THE LORD OUR MASTER IS FATHER OF ALL THING AND OF PEOPLE. YOUR FRIEND DANNYDYNAMICS

GO TO MY SITE AT

dannydynamics.wordpress.com

MUCH LOVE MY JOY IS WITH ALL WHO LOVE OUR MASTER GOD BE BLESS EACH DAY GOD GIVE US THE WAY. AMEN