Thursday, September 13, 2007

'That's alright you go first' "List"

1. Whatever I want/its all in your name/whatever I need/its in your holy
name/whenever I call upon your name/all that I need/you will surely
bring/its all in your name Lord/its all in your name Lord/its all in
your name. Ce Ce Winans

2. I just love God so much...

3. He told me to look in the mirror...that made my night.

4. If it ain't one thing its another...so if its another, ain't that one
thing?

5. I ate something that really don't agree with me right now...

6. My nephews make me lol and keep me young.

7. Met someone today...

8. His name is Mark.

9. I could really get to know him.

10. And no Jean he ain't white this time...

11. ....although I do seem to prefer them lately.

12. Talked to the PA today. He seemed different.

13. Finally got the August service on my car.

14. I know its September Tray!

15. I wonder what would happen if I do this...

16. Got stung by a bee today.

17. Man it hurt to!

18. ...and now I know...

19. What kind of buggery is this/you made me miss the slick rick gig/and
thought I did love you when I did/can't believe you played me out like
that. Amy Winehouse

20. I miss my Uncle Popeye...

21. And my Grand grand...

22. My albi for taking your guy...history repeats itself it never
dies...what is it bout men?

23. She can really sing for a drug addicted alcoholic..

24. Speaking of drugs and alcohol...Whitney Houston got saved ya'll!

25. I love my new church...

26. "Go ahead...lord."

27. "No you go first satan..."

28. "Really you sure you don't wanna go first?"

29. "No...you go first..."

30. Then the bible says...the enemy came in like a flood. Then God came
in and lifted up a standard!

31. That is why by the time we get there, its all clear. Every rough
place is smooth and every crooked path is again straight.

32. Whoa! I love the word of God...

33. The day of Atonement is almost upon us...

34. Don't miss out my brothers and sisters.

35. Tonight ur mine completely/u give ur love so sweetly/tonite the
light of love is in ur eyes/will u still love me tomorrow. Amy
Winehouse

36. I love that new Alicia Keys song "no one"

37. Its a banger jo!

38. ....I sound so dumb sayin Jo....

39. Hanging around Matt to much.

40. Jay Jay is afraid to die...

41. Me to...

42. Ot! U can't use that devil!

43. I don't know what I did...but he ignores me now.

44. I have to do this the right way...I just have to.

45. ....love is a losing game.

Current mood: Shocked
Listening to: Jaylend snore
Reading: The book of Joel
Until we read again...
Dee

No comments: