Tuesday, September 11, 2007

My Daddy thinks I'm fine "List"

1. He can only hold her for so long/the lights are on/but no ones
home/she's so vacant/her soul is taken/he thinks/what she running from.
Amy Winehouse

2. Oh but how can he have her heart/when it/got stole/so he tries to
pacify her/but what's inside her never died. Amy Winehouse

3. I can't believe he would write something like that on my page...

4. I'm trying not to believe its him...

5. Its hard Jo!

6. Its his MO Lord, that's all I'm saying...

7. Why did my youngest nepwhew just climb in my bed?

8. You gotta go buddy...

9. The ride to the airport was funtastic!

10. Who knew 4:30 had an AM...who knew...

11. She came down stairs in her undies and a bath robe...

12. Carrying a baby...

13. Her coochie gone fall off keep that up!

14. And I quote..." only we can have that much fun at the butt crack of
dawn..." LMBO!

15. Hee-larry-ous! Yes you are...

16. Oh Tray! Have a safe flight...

17. Well she there now dummy!

18. I love looking into his eyes...

19. Why Lord?

20. I keep putting myself in his way...

21. That got to be some sick ish right there...

22. Die already! God knows...

23. Millz is so sweet. Go Gooch!

24. Myspace will have me up all night...

25. Does Wife Swap still come on?

26. How many of ya'll think those other husbands tap those other wives?

27. Come on now tell the truth...

28. What kind of f**kery are you/aside from Sammie/ur my best black
Jew/I could swear that we were through/I still wonder bout the things u
do. Amy Winehouse

29. How many secretly watch Highschool Musical movies?

30. A show of hands....(Dee Dee slips her hand in the air slowy)

31. I like talking to him...

32. I just think he thinks I'm a liar...

33. How rude! If he does...

34. Why do u question everything I say then huh?

35. I want to cry but I can't...

36. When push comes to shove...

37. Don't those sound like fighting words?

38. I'm about to blog on my other page about "loneliness"

39. That ought to be good reading...

40. I hope he calls or txtes me soon...

41. I miss "Him" its true...its true...

42. Didn't HHH look sexy kicking Shelton Benjamins butt last night on
Raw?

43. Oppps just told a secret...

44. I hope I get some Covet for my Bday...

45. September 20th folks...

46. Gotta learn how to ride that bike!

47. God bless Fayla and Rayna and their families.

48. Woa! They are a blast from the past...

49. Just though about Will and Jada...

50. Why? Oh well good night folks...


Current mood: Worried
Listening to: Amy Winehouse
Reading: The book of Hosea


Until we read again...
Dee

No comments: