Friday, September 4, 2009

The Burning up 290 "List"


1. Can't believe I am so naive.

2. And to think I wanted to have his baby some day.

3. could a person really be next to you and be next to you?

4. She IM me something i wrong. I feel it.

5. She works my nerves so bad it upsets my stomach.

6. That can't be good...rt?

7. I abv every word I type almost.

8. It' cold in here, but I am not touching that window.

9. Hiya rt back Baby cakes!

10. Missed that phone call completely...

11. I didn't see that coming @seasons hospice.

12. I was willing to throw in the towel I truly was.

13. I know he thought about sleeping with her...she was pretty.

14. Do I have to scream it at the top of my lungs!

15. I do feel like "her" at times.

16. Esplly when I do dumb stuff like what I did this morning.

17. It's 1:45 in the am and I don't want to be alone anymore.

18. I got used to seeing his face that's what it was.

19. Fart! I left those Cd's in the car again...

20. I'm done.

No comments: