Saturday, September 5, 2009

The "Big Ego" List

1. "Oh baby, how you doing?
You know I'm gonna cut right to the chase
Some women were made but me, myself
I like to think that I was created for a special purpose
You know, what's more special than you? You feel me"

2. 15 more days to Fabulosity!

3. I am sill up hoping Iwill get another phone or text.

4. This gone be a quick 10 I think.

5. I drank too much water before bed.

6. I love that new song from Busta ft. Mike Epps

7. Noah slept all dang day ya'll!!!

8. He needs his tail whooped for that, Although he is the boss!

9. Have you ever told someone off and meant every single word? I did for the first time to day..and that ish felt good.
I'm scared of lonely
And I'm scared of being the only shadow I see along a wall
And I'm scared of the only heart beat I hear beating is my own
And I'm scared of being alone, I can't seem to breathe
When I am lost in this dream, I need you to hold me
I'm scared of lonely, I'm scared of lonely"
10. Yep that was one thought. "

No comments: