Wednesday, October 31, 2007

The "Don't know why you love me" List

1. Don't know why you love me/and that's why I love you/you catch me
when I fall/accept me flaws and all/and that's why I love you. Beyonce

2. My Bible says HE loved me first and HE calls me friend.

3. How many people can say they are willing to die for you and actually
do it?

4. He woke me up this morning and started me on my way.

5. And sometimes I can be a complete jerk!

6. Traci can atest to that I'm sure

7. Even when I don't pray and fast like should

8. And I can be a complete procrastinator at times

9. I have made so many mistakes in this life HE has given me

10. Heck I still make mistakes

11. I used to put money and things before HIM

12. I had more shoes then I had reference materials

13. I would get offended when things didn't go my way

14. I had the nerve to be upset with HIM when I had those miscarriages

15. Not knowing HE was looking out for me all along

16. The Bible says HE chastens the ones HE loves

17. ....I thank you for the LOVE!

18. HE gave me Isaiah 34:16...it's my favorite!

19. I want a natural love like that...and I will have it one day...I
know I will.

20. ...you catch me when I fall/accept me flaws and all/and that's why I
love you. Beyonce

I love you Jesus!


Until we read again,
Deirdre

No comments: