Saturday, September 1, 2007

My 3 in da morning "List"

Okay so it's like 3:50 in the morning and I am awake. What in the world could have me up at such an ungodly hour you say..."Him"

Now there are several "Him(s)", so don't get this "list" twisted into thinking it's all about one person. Seems like when I get to thinking about one "Him", all the other "Him(s)" begin to flood my mind like a river overturned by nature.

1. She sleeps with the moonlight under head/and the clouds to keep her warm/far from noise of the world below. Van Hunt

2. Can he look any better in the new photo?

3. Probably posted that ish on purpose.

4. I bet I am the only one thinking about us right now...

5. In fact I will bet on it. Any takers?

6. I use his nickname as my password.

7. How weird is that ish?

8. Hecks naw I ain't working with him!

9. I'd have to kill him every night in my dreams.

10. The thought process is a very tricky thang!

11. He is way too young for you Dee...

12. Not mention the age difference....Ha Ha Ha!

13. Bump that, I am as young as I feel.

14. Well that one got married.

15. I wonder if those green shoes still fit...

16. He calls me "hefier" as a term of enderment.

17. We had stimulating conversations both before and after sex.

18. Sex? What is that anymore...

19. I can't call it.

20. He won't read this anyway...

21. ....or does he secretly?

22. He's the reason I'm up at such an ungodly hour in the first place.

23. He has always had that effect on me though.

24. ...however, aren't you the one who literally cursed me out not to long ago about some ish I wrote?!?!

25. He walks away/the sun goes down/and he takes the bait/ but I'm grown/and in no way/I'm in deep shame/my tears dry own their own. Amy Winehouse

26. Had a dream about us in a shower and my BFF (male) was watching...

27. You said the water was to warm that's why...

28. Prince and Wendy like the water warm though.

29. Did I mention I was coming home from a play put on by kids from my old church and I was holding a strange baby when he opened the door?

30. Go figure...

31. He was only good for one thing...

32. I never reached full potential any way else.

33. But with him.....all the time baby!

34. He knows that...he called it his.

35. Like he had that right.

36. Well he died.

37. I didn't have anything to do with it either.

38. I wish he were here...

39. ...however I'd have some heavy explaining to do in church on Sunday.

40. Got no time for that in my life.

41. He tricked me...although he'll say he didn't.

42. Still need to "be around me" ?!?!

43. Didn't think so...

44. That's the onliest one I can't stop thinking about.

45. Or wanting to be with.

46. That's why I didn't do it KX.

47. I can smell him in my dreams like he was right there lying next to me.

48. It's one of the "hurts" I seek healing for.

49. He has to know I still care about him deeply....right?

50. I just wonder/do you ever/think of me/anymore/do you? NeYo

This is just real talk for all of my "Holy" friends that don't feel anymore. Sometimes when there is pain/hurt you gotta let it out exactly how your feeling it. God loves it when I "list!"

Until we read again,
Dee

No comments: