Saturday, November 21, 2009

The Heartbreak Warfare "List"

1. I thought I was good enough...

2. Why her?!!!!!!!!!!

3. Damn this pain is the worst!

4. I feel like I am about to die...

5. I just want the pain to go away.

6. ...and when it does, I am so done.

7. This time I mean it.

8. Everyone was right....I just hoped for something different...

9. ...every single time.

10. He really does not deserve a woman like me.

11. At least could have acted like he did.

12. I don't even want to date anymore....

13. ...or be married

14. F**k watching what I say!

15. I wish I never met him!!!!!

16. Will someone please build a f**king Time Machine, Please!

17. I want to go back in time...

18. Do some ish over, never reveal my heart strings.

19. I am finally owning up to my roll in it all...

20. These wounds are in my way...

21. Love is a dreadful bond.

22. Just wanna be free.........

No comments: